6 – 7th September 2017
Mitchelton Wines, Nagambie
This year we are lucky to have the Annual Grassland’s Society Conference to be held locally at Mitchelton Winery – it an ideal way to catch up on latest thinking from researchers, advisors and locals.
Register now for the 2017 GSSA Annual Conference. The conference is being held at the Mitchelton Winery, 470 Mitchellstown Rd, Nagambie, Victoria on Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 September.
The Conference consists of one and a half days of conference sessions with a range of interesting and relevant speakers, focussing on dryland sheep and beef farming + hay in northern Victoria. There is a half day bus trip to visit local farms, as well as social functions including Welcome Reception, Conference Dinner and Conference Breakfast.
If you join the Grassland Society, the members registration discount will cover your annual membership and you will receive six newsletters plus the ability to access useful information on the members only area of our web site.
• Welcome reception (Tuesday)
• 2 days conference sessions including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
• Bus trip to local farms (Wednesday)
• Conference dinner, including guest speaker (Wednesday)
• Conference breakfast (Thursday)
• Printed Conference proceedings and Conference satchel.
Don’t miss this event!